Monday, October 1, 2012

Grab Bagging is open for business!





Good Morning Ladies.

Grab Bags enter the 20th Century! 

After all this is why Al Gore invented the internet. Right?

This is my first attempt at a 
website or blogspot if you want to get technical.

This is the way I am going to get the new grab bag to your wanting ears. I will refine the process as we go along but for now bare with me.


I decided to name this grab bag 'Porch Sittin' in honor of the above photo. (Prof Longhair circa Late 70's)

The link is below. It will bring you to my Dropbox account where you can then d/l them . I had to split the files up into (2) d/ls because they were to big to add as one. So please d/l them both then throw them in itunes and shuffle. 


I hope to get Grab Bags out more frequently if this delivery system isn't too time consuming and easy to d/l from for you novices.

Let me know what you think. Below is a comment section feel free to leave your poor attempt at jokes there.

As always, GEAUX Tigahs - rc

Porch Sittin (1)

Porch Sittin (2)





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, are these songs tagged for iTunes? Also, do you think that you could put the track listing on the site, as well?

    Thanks for doing this. I'm in New Orleans, and Professor Longhair is really big here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete